Areas of Service
Areas of Services
- White Bear Lake
- St Paul
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North St Paul
- West St Paul
Make a Checklist
– Plan week by week
– Go through every room of your house/apartment and determine what you’d like to keep and what you can get rid of. Have a garage sale, donate useful items.
– Formulate a plan to personally transport your personal belongings to your new home like jewelry and other valuable pieces if possible.
Get Packing Supplies
– Purchase or get free boxes of all sort (small, medium, large, and wardrobe). Specialty boxes are also a good investment to transport (dishes, electronics, office files and wall art) etc.
– Get plenty of tape. Also shrink and bubble wrap and mattress bags if necessary.
Boxing It All Up
– Pay close attention when packing
– Label all boxes
– Pack heavy items like books, tools, canned goods and knick-knacks in small boxes.
– For medium boxes, pack smaller household items, games, shoes, coffee makers, pots and pans.
– Pack bulky, light items into large boxes: lampshades, blankets, pillows, stereo speaker, towels and linens.
– Always be present or have someone available to direct the movers into your new place.
– Do a walk through with the movers
– Plan a designated landing spot for big furniture beforehand.
– After the truck is completely empty, do a final walk through.