Moving Services in St Paul
Premium Moving Services cares about our Saint Paul customers. We provide the Saint Paul area with the best moving services in the Twin cities. We are here to help you move your Saint Paul home or business.
Saint Paul, the capital of Minnesota, has a population of 310,000, making it the second-most populous city in the state. The city is located on the east bank of the Mississippi River.
Moving Tips: (We try to help our prospccts and customers with their house or office move)
Make a Checklist
– Plan week by week
– Go through every room of your house/apartment and determine what you’d like to keep and what you can get rid of. Have a garage sale, donate useful items.
– Formulate a plan to personally transport your personal belongings to your new home like jewelry and other valuable pieces if possible.
Get Packing Supplies
– Purchase or get free boxes of all sort (small, medium, large, and wardrobe). Specialty boxes are also a good investment to transport (dishes, electronics, office files and wall art) etc.
– Get plenty of tape. Also shrink and bubble wrap and mattress bags if necessary.
Boxing It All Up
– Pay close attention when packing
– Label all boxes
– Pack heavy items like books, tools, canned goods and knick-knacks in small boxes.
– For medium boxes, pack smaller household items, games, shoes, coffee makers, pots and pans.
– Pack bulky, light items into large boxes: lampshades, blankets, pillows, stereo speaker, towels and linens.
– Always be present or have someone available to direct the movers into your new place.
– Do a walk through with the movers
– Plan a designated landing spot for big furniture beforehand.
– After the truck is completely empty, do a final walk through.