Moving Services in Little Canada
Premium Moving Services cares about our Little Canada customers. We provide the Little Canada area with the best moving services in the Twin cities. We are here to help you move your Little Canada home or business.
Little Canada, Minnesota is a suburb of Minneapolis-Saint Paul with a population of 10,000. Little Canada is a city in Ramsey County.
Moving Tips: We try to help all residents of Little Canad in St Paul.
Make a Checklist to move easier from your to your new home!
– Plan week by week what you will need for the move. Moving with us will be easy.
– Go through every room of your house/apartment and determine what you’d like to keep and what you can get rid of. Have a garage sale, donate useful items.
– Formulate a plan to personally transport your personal belongings to your new home like jewelry and other valuable pieces if possible.
Get Packing Supplies
– Purchase or get free boxes of all sort (small, medium, large, and wardrobe). Specialty boxes are also a good investment to transport (dishes, electronics, office files and wall art) etc.
– Get plenty of tape. Also shrink and bubble wrap and mattress bags if necessary.
Boxing It All Up
– Pay close attention when packing
– Label all boxes
– Pack heavy items like books, tools, canned goods and knick-knacks in small boxes.
– For medium boxes, pack smaller household items, games, shoes, coffee makers, pots and pans.
– Pack bulky, light items into large boxes: lampshades, blankets, pillows, stereo speaker, towels and linens.
– Always be present or have someone available to direct the movers into your new place.
– Do a walk through with the movers
– Plan a designated landing spot for big furniture beforehand.
– After the truck is completely empty, do a final walk through.